How To Monitor Your Blood Pressure
You can use Smart Diary Suite to monitor your blood pressure by following these easy steps:
- Download and install Smart Diary Suite if you haven't already.
- Visit our Life Factor Central.
- Find and download the Blood Pressure Life Factor available there. Included in the pack are: systolic, diastolic, weight, heart rate, stress level. Please remember the location you've downloaded it to, as you'll need it later.
- In Smart Diary Suite go to the Diary feature, open Life Factors menu and select Import Life Factors menu item.
- You will see a file dialog come up, now go to the location you've downloaded the Life Factor to, select it and click Open.
- Now you should see an "Import Life Factor" dialog, select either "Create new group" or "Add to existing group", based on your preference.
- You can either import all or only a few of the included Life Factors (when there is more than one in the Pack), so please either click Select All or individually tick the ones you wish to import.
- Click OK and you should see a Success window appear - at this point you are done and can start using the new Life Factors for your benefit!